Ok, who’s up for a little flutter? Does having a little gamble every month, supporting our swimming club and the chance to win cash prizes appeal to you? Yes, then why not join the Dolphins 100 Club? See below for more details…
Here are the results:
1st prize Gerry Towner £18.00
2nd prize Dina Morias £10.00
3rd Prize Diane Last £5.00
March 2017: 1st prize Jane Trayton £17.00; 2nd prize Julie Malcolm £10.00; 3rd Prize Steve King £5.00
February 2017: 1st prize Iva Sirait £16.00; 2nd prize Julie Penny £10.00; 3rd Prize Michelle Brown £5.00
Here’s how it works:
- £1 a month buys you a member number.
- Every month 3 numbers are drawn with 1st, 2nd, 3rd cash prizes.
- The prize money will be 50% of the membership fee taken for that month.
- For example if we have 100 members the 1st prize £30, 2nd prize £15, 3rd prize £5.
- The remaining 50% will go towards funding projects within our club i.e to replace the PA system speakers.
- There is no limit to how many member numbers you can buy.
- Set up a standing order for £12.00 for the year
- You will be then be allocated a number between 1 and 100.
- and at the end of the year draw 12 will have increased prize value. This draw will take place at the presentation evening 2017.
The number of members may increase from the initial 100 but, this means the prize money will increase, remember the prize money is 50% of the monthly membership fee.
So that this can work we need to set out a few ground rules:
- A member must commit to being in the 100 club for a minimum of 12 months.
- A standing order must be set up prior to being allocated a number.
- Members must be over 16 years of age.
- The draw will take place at the monthly committee meeting.
- The winners will be notified and the results of each draw announced in the monthly newsletter.
For more information and how to set up the standing order please email Mark Flood (Sponsorship/fundraising) at: email@example.com
NB: Please do not pay 100club membership fees into the normal Dolphins account.
Please support us and have some fun.
You’ve got to be in it – to win it!